In the 50s, the popular phrase, "Way Out" meant "innovative." impact Virtual Services loves that era, the phrase and its meaning. That is why every Wednesday, we devote our social media communication to innovative ideas through the "Way Out Wednesday" BLOG Series.
This week, how to leverage a virtual assistant or Virtual Executive Administrator (VEA) to build your small business is our focus!
"A Virtual Executive Administrator (VEA) provides professional administrative, technical or creative assistance to clients remotely from a home office," Founder and CEO of impact Virtual Services Jodi Fisher said. "You can hire a VEA for a as little as 10 hours a month. The cost-savings is astronomical for a small business."
How can a VEA help small business?
- More time & money — We take away all the things you can no longer handle, and free your time and energy for the things only you can do in your business, and pursue opportunities that will earn you more money.
- You gain a partner – We act as a big picture manager, and/or the detailed technician of your business. We are expert problem solvers, idea generators, proactive and receptive.
- You’re not isolated — You can brainstorm or problem solve with someone intimately acquainted with your business.
- VEA’s are invested — VA’s are business owners, so when your business grows, their business grows too. That creates a mutually beneficial relationship, and not just a transactional relationship. That means they are invested in you and your success.
- VEA’s are connected — It’s not important that your VA knows how to do it all. What’s important is that she knows how to get it all don
- Event planning
- Client care/customer service
- Social community maintenance & management
- General marketing support: Internet marketing, Email marketing/drip campaign management, Product launch
- Content creation and publishing, blogging, copywriting, web copy, ezines, newsletters
- Graphic design
- Website design and maintenance
"That's just scratching the surface. The services a VEA can provide are endless." said Fisher. "We would love to discuss with you how impact Virtual Services can bring innovative ideas, technology and services to your business or non-profit association."
impactVirtual Services exclusively hires its Virtual Assistants/Virtual Executive Administrators from within the U.S. Its global headquarters are located in Madison, Wisconsin. CONTACT SALES TEAM to hire your new VEA!