Last month I had published some reminders on the endless benefits of hiring Virtual Assistants (VAs). If you haven’t been sold just yet, here are a few more! VAs really can make life so much easier; whether it’s for a small business, large business, or just to alleviate stress in your personal life. Check out a few more helpful pointers that might just sway your decision. Especially on days like today, when its 80 degrees and you want to get out for that hike at the lake, motorcycle ride, or even simply, a long walk with the dog. More simple reminders on the many benefits to hiring a VA:
- Most tasks performed by an employee, can be performed by a VA. This is a given. VAs come with all specializations and backgrounds/skill sets. They may even have a greater skill set than your own employees!
- VAs tend to have their own network of resources, saving you time and money. When you hire someone with a specialized skill set, they accumulated those skills through their own network of friends and past experiences. When you have a particular task that needs to be accomplished, you not only have the assistant to perform the task, they bring their own resources to perform the job correctly.
- VAs can bring solutions to your problems. Are you not feeling creative today? Do you have a PowerPoint that must be finalized by the end of the week? Well, what better way to accomplish a goal than to obtain someone else’s perspective? Might just be the open door to new clients and flourishing business opportunities.
- No strangers in your home. If you work from home, hiring a VA means that you won’t need to deal with the headaches of having strangers in your home. They work from their own office.
- No obligations. I would certainly recommend screening your VAs to verify all credentials, but the best thing is: if you are not fond of them, you have no obligations to keep them. As well, VAs can be hired for short term assignments. Sometimes quick and easy isn’t a bad thing.
- VAs are professionals. All good VAs have past corporate experiences. In addition, they have the experience of being a business owner themselves. Again, another way to get a great perspective on your tasks, and professional solutions to your processes.
- Stop paying for breaks. VAs bill for project work by project or by the hour. They do not charge for breaks and they are able to focus on each project, saving you project costs and ensuring deadlines are met within your proposed budget.
- Need to relocate? One of the best benefits! What if you have to move? Guess what? You already have your VA base and considering they work from their own office, this means no additional moving expenses for your business where the VA is concerned. You move and they stay where they are at!
Again, these are just a few of the simple reminders as to how Virtual Assistants can positively change the work flow at your business or increase the quality of life that you wish to have for yourself. Are you dreaming of that seven day vacation or even just a long weekend away from work? Impact Virtual Services can help with this decision making process and guide you in the best direction which will assist your needs most efficiently. Make an appointment with us today. We’d love to be part of your solution.